Application Support Consultant
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Istanbul & Ankara
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are looking for an Application Support Consultant to join our İstanbul or Ankara team. If working on AI-powered technologies excites you, you might be the one we are looking for.
- Good knowledge of Sestek Products on both front-end and back-end side.
- Being able to install Sestek products for different environments (Test, Preprod and Production) with the coordination of project manager,
- Solving technical problems during projects and after the production according to service level agreements
- Giving basic level application support to the customers (Guidance for how to use the application)
- Responding to partner and customer enquiries through e-mail, ticket system and calls.
- Overseeing and follow-up on open customer issues
- Recording and manage best practice resolutions for company’s self service knowledge base
- Developing customer relationships through professional, dependable and accurate interactions
- Offering proactive communication to clients, account managers and project managers
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems and Technologies or related area
- Minimum 4 years of experience in support engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in handling tickets, working with project management, product management and software development teams.
- Great to have 2-year experience of Nuance, Verint or Nice call recorder solutions.
- Mid-level technical understanding and management of MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL Server
- At least mid-level database querying skills (Esp. for MS SQL Server )
- Mid-Level management skills for Microsoft Windows Servers , Installation and Configuration of its features such as IIS, .NET Framework…etc
- Basic network knowledge (TCP,UDP protocols; MRCP,SIP, etc.)
- Nice to have understanding of DevOps environment
- Good command of debugging and diagnostic skills
- Common understanding of a software application architecture
- Advanced in English both spoken and written
- Excellent communication skills, customer orientation and organizational awareness
- Successful in time management and compatible with flexible working hours
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and can handle changing priorities