Application Support Specialist
Working Style: Hybrid
We are looking for a “Application Support Specialist” who will be responsible from solving technical problems during and after projects for our growing Application Support Team. If you are passionate giving application support to the customers, we believe that this position is just for you!
Who we are :
Sestek is a global technology company helping organizations with Conversational Solutions to be data-driven, increase efficiency and deliver better experiences for their customers. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions are built by a team of 100+ engineers working on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing and voice biometrics technologies. Recently we have been acquired by Unifonic, a leading Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider. We are now an international organization of 500+ young people.
What we expect :
- Good knowledge of Sestek Products on both front-end and back-end side.
- Being able to install Sestek products for different environments (Test, Preprod and Production) with the coordination of project manager,
- Solving technical problems during projects and after the production according to service level agreements
- Giving basic level application support to the customers (Guidance for how to use the application)
- Responding to partner and customer enquiries through e-mail, ticket system and calls.
- Overseeing and follow-up on open customer issues
- Recording and manage best practice resolutions for company’s self-service knowledge base
- Developing customer relationships through professional, dependable, and accurate interactions
- Offering proactive communication to clients, account managers and project managers
Who we are looking for :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering, Information Systems and Technologies or related area
- Minimum 2 years of experience in support engineering
- Advanced in English both spoken and written (Arabic will be plus.)
- Experience working in handling tickets, working with project management, product management and software development teams.
- Great to have 2-year experience of Nuance, Verint or Nice call recorder solutions.
- Mid-level technical understanding and management of MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL Server
- At least mid-level database querying skills (Esp. for MS SQL Server)
- Mid-Level management skills for Microsoft Windows Servers, Installation and Configuration of its features such as IIS, .NET Framework…etc
- Basic network knowledge (TCP, UDP protocols; MRCP,SIP, etc.)
- Nice to have understanding of DevOps environment
- Good command of debugging and diagnostic skills
- Common understanding of a software application architecture
- Excellent communication skills, customer orientation and organizational awareness
- Successful in time management and compatible with flexible working hours
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and can handle changing priorities
What we can offer you :
- A chance for being part of a company specialized in artificial intelligence
- Flat organizational structure and an energetic team
- Flexible/hybrid working style and you can work in Ankara or İstanbul office
- Private health insurance, meal card, transportation allowance
- Monthly budget for external activities with your colleagues
- Incentive for graduate and postgraduate studies
- Training opportunities for technical and personal development as well as support for certificate programs related to the field of profession
- Birthday celebrations, parties and happy hours, “Welcome to Spring/Fall” events
- Breakfast and healthy snacks at office all day long.