AWS Cloud Support Engineer
Working Style: Hybrid
We are looking for a “AWS Cloud Support Engineer” who will be responsible for designing, implementing, managing, and monitoring cloud infrastructure for our growing Support Team. If you are passionate about AWS, we believe that this position is just for you!
Who we are :
Sestek is a global technology company helping organizations with Conversational Solutions to be data-driven, increase efficiency and deliver better experiences for their customers. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions are built by a team of 100+ engineers working on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing and voice biometrics technologies. Recently we have been acquired by Unifonic, a leading Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider. We are now an international organization of 500+ young people.
What we expect :
- Be responsible to design, implement, manage, and monitor cloud infrastructure which are secure, scalable, resilient, and cost optimized
- Design and implement different components which are offered by AWS
- Maintain cloud components to maximize their uptime and performance and minimize their cost
- Be responsible to implement all security standards on AWS environment
- Identify, analyze, and resolve infrastructure vulnerabilities
- Ensure everything that is built is in line with infrastructure as a code principle.
- Ensure all components have adequate monitoring and logging to prevent outages.
- Ensure there is a well written set of documentation for the cloud services that are being used.
Who we are looking for :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science and 4+ years relevant experience.
- A solid background in Linux/Unix and Windows server system administration
- Good understanding of server hardware
- ‘Hands-on keyboard’ AWS implementation experience across a broad range of AWS services (EC2, EKS, RDS, S3, IAM, VPC, SNS, AWS Backup, Cloudwatch, WAF, AWS Cost Explorer etc.)
- Nice to have knowledge of DevOps and CI/CD pipeline (GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory)
- Hands-on AWS experience with at least 1 implementation (preferred in an Enterprise scale environment)
- Hands-on monitoring experience on AWS environment using like Cloudwatch and Eventbridge tools integrated with PagerDuty or any other escalation tools.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery approach and design
- CloudFormation and third-party automation approach/strategy
- Network connectivity, Direct Connect and VPN
- AWS Cost Management and Optimization
- Familiar with Encryption, Logging, and Privacy/Security Protocols (e.g. TLS 1.2, ELK stack)
- Presentation skills with a high degree of comfort speaking with executives, Top Management, developers and partners if needed
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
What we can offer you :
- A chance for being part of a company specialized in artificial intelligence
- Flat organizational structure and an energetic team
- Flexible/hybrid working style and you can work in Ankara or İstanbul office
- Private health insurance, meal card, transportation allowance
- Monthly budget for external activities with your colleagues
- Incentive for graduate and postgraduate studies
- Training opportunities for technical and personal development as well as support for certificate programs related to the field of profession
- Birthday celebrations, parties and happy hours, “Welcome to Spring/Fall” events
- Breakfast and healthy snacks at office all day long.