Channel Sales Account Manager – Saudi Arabia
Location: Saudi Arabia
Working Style: Remote
We are looking for a “Channel Sales Account Manager” who will be responsible for Sestek’s SaaS& Enterprise Conversational products in Saudi Arabia. If you are passionate about developing new relations with potential customers and partners, we believe that this position is just for you!
Who we are :
Sestek is a global technology company helping organizations with Conversational Solutions to be data-driven, increase efficiency and deliver better experiences for their customers. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing and voice biometrics technologies.
What we do :
We help companies use AI to automate customer processes, increase self-service rates and cut down operational costs
We analyze all customer-agent and customer-bot conversations to help companies understand the root cause behind customer issues.
We benefit from the most trusted security feature; the human voice, to help companies provide faster and safer services to their customers.
What we expect :
- Finding new partners to sell Sestek’s products in the contact center ecosystem
- Developing new channels and maintaining long-term relationships with customers / partners
- Traveling for customer meetings in Saudi Arabia
- Working for customer/ partner satisfaction and meeting their needs and requests,
- Assisting current partners and delivering them a positive customer experience
- Tracking the sales quotas
- Suggesting actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
Who we are looking for :
- BSc degree in related fields
- Having minimum 5-year experience on finding new partners in the contact center ecosystem
- Having vendor management background and strong network from contact centers
- Having proven sales success and ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Experience in selling conversational solutions is a plus
- Having strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills both in Arabic and English is must
- Having no obstacle for domestic travels
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)