Customer Success Manager
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team. If working on AI-powered technologies excites you, you might be the one we are looking for.
- Working closely with our partners and enterprise customers to ensure they are realizing the value they intended from Sestek solutions and helping them identify additional areas of potential value.
- Advising our customers on how to improve their performance and increase their return on investment.
- Maintaining visibility into the performance of the product. Soliciting customer feedback and data to provide to Sestek’s sales, marketing, and development teams. Being an advocate for customers’ product feature priorities internally, and aligning with product team around driving product roadmap.
- Assisting customers in removing roadblocks to product adoption. Working closely with the customer and internal teams to resolve issues promptly and minimize customer churn.
- Identifying areas for expansions within the existing customer base through upselling and cross-sells.
- Creating success stories by building strong relationships with customers that can speak on behalf of Sestek as a reference.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement – within accounts, across the Sales teams, and the Development team.
- Quickly identify gaps in our product that impact the success of our customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in related fields.
- Previous experience in related areas such as IT, call center technologies, and voice technologies is a plus.
- Previous experience in customer success, customer experience, or a customer-facing role is a plus.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Turkish.
- Effective communication, proactive approach, strong social skills