Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Istanbul & Ankara
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer for our Istanbul Office. If working on AI-powered technologies excite you, you might be the one we are looking for.
- Collaborate with Software Development teams, Product Managers, and Business Owners to ensure smooth deployment and operation of systems.
- Hands on development of infrastructure as code
- Administrating Kubernetes clusters and Cloud
- Build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations.
- High-quality software delivery and administration of live systems
- A strong background and technical experience in Linux environments.
- Good understanding of Network routing, Load balancing and Networking protocols, a base knowledge of TCP/IP, with an understanding of HTTP and DNS.
- Excellent Troubleshooting Skills
- Good knowledge of container technologies (Docker and/or Containerd) and container orchestration with Kubernetes and Helm
- Experience in administering and deploying CI/CD tools such as Git, Nexus, Jenkins, Vault
- Experience in provisioning Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Ansible
- Experience in monitoring tools, especially in Prometheus and Grafana
- Experinence with ELK
Nice to haves:
- Experience in AWS cloud
- Experience in shell scripting
- Experience in Cloud Deployment with Terraform
- Experience in Cloud Monitoring Tools