Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Istanbul or Ankara
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are seeking a Software Engineer (Frontend) for our market-leading and innovative R&D company, which offers career opportunities in speech technologies that are among today’s most trending and top 10 future technologies.
The successful candidate will work in our İstanbul office and will be responsible for the following;
- Participate in the design & development of the Products and modules in SESTEK.
- Documenting the Codes and writing articles/tutorials.
- Developing applications based on Angular.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related areas
- At least 2 years of coding experience is preferred
- Ability to document code both in English and in Turkish
- Ability to work remotely as part of a virtual team
- Sense of responsibility and being a team player
- Military service must be completed or postponed for at least two years for male candidates
- Programming skills in Typescript
- Experience in developing Single Page Applications with Angular, React or Vue.js
- Experience with NPM, Gulp, Bower, Webpack
- Solid understanding of front-end web technology stack, e.g. CSS(CSS Preprocessors), session management, and HTTP headers
- Good technical understanding of RESTful APIs
- Experience with source control tools like (Github, Azure)
- Experience with cross-browser compatibility
- Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Understanding of UI/UX design
- Clean, readable, and maintainable coding, continuous refactoring
- Following open-source projects and trends, trying to be in