Help Desk Specialist
Important Notice: Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference code HD001
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Istanbul European Side and Ankara
We are seeking candidates for a market-leading, an innovative R&D company. We offer career opportunities in speech technologies. Speech is among today’s the most trending and top 10 future technologies.
The successful candidate will work as a Help Desk Specialist in our Ankara and Istanbul offices and will be responsible for the following:
- Answering customers questions about SESTEK products and solutions
- Investigating issues and providing product and technology support & maintenance to customers to ensure the continuous functionality of SESTEK solutions within SLA terms
- Planning and implementing complex installations and scheduling support operations, software upgrades, etc.
- Good knowledge about Windows Server OS and Microsoft IIS
- Basic knowledge about protocols like SIP, HTTP, TCP etc.
- Basic knowledge about server virtualization concept
- Basic network analysis knowledge with Wireshark
- Network Load Balancing concept
- Containerization technologies
- Microsoft Azure
- Knowledge on Linux
- OSI Models
- University degree holder, preferably in the engineering field
- Good command of English language
- Telecom & call center technology experience is a plus
- Ambitious, sociable and analytical thinker
- Has time management and action planning skills
- Can learn quickly
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Has high stress tolerance
- Good team player
- Has a driver’s license (B class)
- Has no obstacle to travel and can work on-site
- For male candidates, no military obligations (completed or exempt)
If you want to become a part of a dynamic team in an innovative environment, please kindly send your resume to email@example.com
Our company environment generates high rate of employee satisfaction.