Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
Sestek is the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and becoming a global brand with its increasing international projects. We are looking for an HR Generalist to be responsible for all aspects HR with a focus on Learning and Development.
The HR Generalist will be responsible for:
- Managing Sestek’s Learning and Development process end to end through Sestek Academy (LMS) and Sharepoint.
- Collaborating with the vocational schools and top universities to promote employer branding and to attract young talents to the organization.
- Generating creative ideas in organizing social and employee engagement activities for employees and supporting stronger internal communication within the organization.
- Supporting and accomplishing Organizational Development processes and projects.
- Advising on human resources processes and applications.
- Taking a role in employee engagement, internal / external communication, and employer branding processes.
- Providing various reports to the HR Director on a regular basis.
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Labor Economics and Industrial Relations, Social Sciences, Business Administration, and other related departments
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills both in English and Turkish
- Strong decision-making and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential information in an appropriate manner
- Excellent negotiation, planning and organization competencies
- Detail-oriented and analytical thinker
- Self-motivated, able to work both independently and within a highly collaborative team environment
- Good knowledge of MS Office applications
- A good understanding of technology and technical skills
- Previous experience in Human Resources, particularly in IT
- Experience with video and photo editing tools such as Camtasia, Canva, etc.
- Experience with Sharepoint and/or a Learning Management System