Operation Support Specialist
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are seeking Operations Support Specialist for our market-leading and innovative R&D company, which offers career opportunities in speech technologies that are among today’s most trending and top 10 future technologies.
The successful candidate will work in our İstanbul office and will be responsible for the following;
- Developing strong relationships with customers and development teams
- Analyzing business needs and designing the best solution within SESTEK products.
- Providing consultancy service and training to customers using SESTEK products.
- Providing support to project teams in analysis, design, or consultancy services during projects.
- Maintaining relationships with customers to increase customer commitment.
- Reporting on product-based demands of customers
- Partaking in IVR and web service projects integrated with voice technologies.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Electrics & Electronics Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Education and Instructional Technology or related area
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good team worker and willing to take responsibility
- Having good analytical skills and patient
- Willing to search, learn and use new technologies
- Military service must be completed or postponed for at least two years for male candidates
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, MYSQL database
- Intermediate knowledge of hardware and network
- Intermediate knowledge of any programming languages
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Understanding of IVR, SIP, VOIP, and voice technologies is a plus.