Partner Enablement Engineer
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Istanbul / European side
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
The Partner Enablement Engineer (PEE) role is key to SESTEK’s partner engagement strategy, the goal of which is to assess, enable, and build partner’s capability, and lead activities for creating solutions.
The PEE should possess extensive solutions and technical expertise to lead professional activities and advance high priority initiatives. The role will need to develop solutions and build functional capacity by working with the assigned list of Partners.
The PEE will be responsible for technical engagement, including providing technical briefings, envisioning business and solution architecture, architectural design reviews, proof of concept, and manage the application of programs with corresponding Proofs of Concept plans. The focus of the role is to guarantee our liabilities and adherence to the partner ecosystem to build a mutually beneficial technical and practice development relationships. The PEE represents SESTEK to the channel, communicates our technical strategy, sells our vision, and aligns our policy with partners’ mission and goals. The outcome will be to generate long-term revenue, accelerate through a set of practices leading to industry-based co-sell, and grow internationally.
The PEE will drive practice-based partner capabilities in collaboration with the Presales Specialists and Product Owners. The position is a partner-facing role that is accountable for developing and supporting practices in both existing and newly recruited partners.
- Delivering value via a portfolio of technical engagements optimized to accelerate market growth in the international markets
- Delivering deep level technical activities, executing on the defined learning path and developing technical aspects of key scenarios defined in the technology roadmap
- Enable and lead activities with the partner through briefings, architecture design sessions, Proof of Concept projects, architecture guidance on building solutions.
- Enable the partner to identify technology opportunities through technical briefings that will, in the end, lead to the creation of significant offers in the market.
- Enable the partner to be successful during pre-sales activities which includes delivery of Proof of Concepts (POC), Pilots, Prototypes, Demos and technical blockers and objections removal.
- Enable the partner to discover ways to automate solution to reduce costs and create standardization, while documenting processes for knowledge retention, and supporting the co-sell of these solutions through SESTEK’s marketplace
- Collaborate with engineering teams on building partner-led initiatives for vertical industries and regional localization solutions.
- Build strong relationships with partner’s technical and development departments/teams to design and develop new solutions
- Coordinate the preparation of partner enablement assets, including but not limited to documentation, online tutorials, and demos.
- Deep understanding of conversational AI and Analytics solutions, business drivers, and emerging trends and their impact on partner opportunities.
- Ability to create strong technical relationships and assess the level of the technical roles at partners.
- Ability to design a learning plan for the partner and evaluate their progress.
- 5+ years of experience in partner enablement /product management/ presales activities.
- Experience with one or more with AVAYA/CISCO/GENESYS contact center structures and platforms, including Cloud implementations.
- Orchestration of application development lifecycle
- Experience in vertical industries, proven by projects/solutions implemented with substantial business processes.
- Understand how to leverage technology solutions to support business goals.
- Ability to build/has strong technical network to achieve technical influence inside the partner ecosystem.
- 5+ years of related experience in technology solutions development and call center technologies is preferred.
- Knowledge of analytics platforms, project management, technical sales, and technical account management is preferred.
- Team player and has experience of collaborating with teams across functions and geographies.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Ability to detect and reveal product issues, providing continuous feedback with data and insights to accelerate fixes and updates
- Preference for candidates with a Technical BS degree, Computer Science or Math background required. MS in related fields preferable.