Planning & Reporting Specialist
Working Style: Hybrid
We are looking for a “Planning& Reporting Specialist/Senior Specialist” who will be responsible for IFRS reporting for our growing Finance Team. If you are passionate about financial reporting, financial statement analysis and budget planning we believe that this position is just for you!
Who are we?
Sestek is a global technology company helping organizations with Conversational Solutions to be data-driven, increase efficiency and deliver better experiences for their customers. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing and voice biometrics technologies.
What we do?
We help companies use AI to automate customer processes, increase self-service rates and cut down operational costs
We analyze all customer-agent and customer-bot conversations to help companies understand the root cause behind customer issues.
We benefit from the most trusted security feature; the human voice, to help companies provide faster and safer services to their customers.
Would you like to know more about Knovvu? Knovvu is a registered trademark of Sestek.
What we expect?
- Preparation of monthly financial statements (BS, IS and CF) in accordance with IFRS,
- Responsibility of managing external audit procedures,
- Analysis of monthly results and budget-actual comparison, performing analysis on the financial statements,
- Assisting in the planning and budgeting of the company,
- Assisting preparation of medium/long term strategic plans,
- Making presentations and reports to senior management
Perfect candidate with;
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field,
- Minimum 3 to 4 years of experience in budgeting, reporting, and/or controlling,
- Knowledge of financial reporting, financial statement analysis, budget planning,
- Good command of MS Office Applications and expertise in Excel,
- Fluency in spoken and written English,
- Advanced level of the relevant legislation and following the changes,
- Having problem solving, analytical thinking, questioning and research abilities/approaches,
- Big4 is a plus,
- Preferably with good knowledge of SAP.
What we can offer you?
- A chance for being part of a company specialized in artificial intelligence
- Flat organizational structure and an energetic team
- Flexible/hybrid working style and you can work in Ankara or İstanbul office
- Private health insurance, meal card, transportation allowance
- Monthly budget for external activities with your colleagues
- Incentive for graduate and postgraduate studies
- Training opportunities for technical and personal development as well as support for certificate programs related to the field of profession
- Birthday celebrations, parties and happy hours, “Welcome to Spring/Fall” events
- Breakfast and healthy snacks at office all day long.
At Sestek we believe in all-inclusive organizational culture. We respect diversity and inclusion. All candidates are considered equally regardless of their race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics.
If you would like to know more about our culture, please feel free to visit our LinkedIn life page.