Process and Document Management Specialist
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are looking for candidates to join our team as Process and Document Management Specialists for our Istanbul Office. If AI-powered technologies excite you, you might be the one we are looking for.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Management and maintenance of ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 systems, and providing internal training,
- Collaborating with business units to analyze and improve current business processes, and to design and develop new business processes,
- Providing the means for having the company meet the requirements of KVKK and monitoring the internal compliance,
- Management and organization of SESTEK’s all written (general and technical) and visual (training contents) materials by taking accessibility, data security, conformity to organizational format and template, up-to-dateness into consideration.
- Management of Sharepoint portal and Markdown documents and following the conformity to format and revision for the documents as well as filing them,
- Deployment of new certifications (ISO etc.)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Liberal Arts or Information and Document Management,
- At least two years of working experience,
- Advanced English language skills,
- Experienced in ISO 9001 and ISO 27001 certification processes,
- Experienced in KVKK compliance processes,
- Good reporting skills,
- Preferably experienced in the management of Sharepoint,
- Preferably has Markdown or scripting knowledge,
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office tools,
- Plans to have a career in Process and Documentation Management,
- Result oriented, having good follow-up, planning and organization skills,
- Believes in teamwork with good interpersonal and communications skills.