Product and Marketing Specialist
Important Notice: Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference code PMS001
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Istanbul/European side
We are seeking candidates for a market-leading, an innovative R&D company. We offer career opportunities in speech technologies. Speech is among today’s the most trending and top 10 future technologies.
The successful candidate will work as a Product and Marketing Specialist and will be responsible for the following:
- University degree from engineering departments, preferably from Engineering Management, Industrial or Computer Engineering,
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in Marketing
- Understanding of B2B marketing
- Experience in content development, presentation, digital marketing,
- Ability to connect with different audiences, including marketers, engineers, sales, customers
- An aptitude for technology and ability to translate features into real-world benefits.
- Able to develop comprehensive marketing strategies and integrated marketing plans.
- Strong presentation skills (slide creation and speaking to audiences).
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Presentable, friendly and result oriented
- Military service must be completed or postponed for at least two years for male candidates.
- Study company products
- Translate technical details into benefits for the user
- Follow and analyze market trends for positioning and messaging the products
- Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
- Craft compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, ad campaigns, digital channel like LinkedIn, Twitter etc.)
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement strategies
- Create product content such as case studies, videos, website copy and blog posts
- Develop product messaging that differentiates new products from others in the market
- Conducting competitive research
- Drive and develop material for multiple product or service launches including press releases, launch materials, customer presentations, videos,
- Develop strategic marketing plans for a product or product line through market research, competitive analysis, pricing, customer engagement, and business planning.
Our company environment generates high rate of employee satisfaction.