Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious, self-driven, energetic, and articulate team player to work as a Product Manager in our Istanbul office who is passionate about account management and customer experience.
The Product Manager will work with our Conversational Technologies and will be responsible for;
- Managing product development process for the assigned Sestek products
- Managing product backlog, scrum board, product documents
- Conducting market analysis & literature research to improve product vision
- Developing sustainable and strategically aligned product roadmap for the assigned Sestek products
- Strategic decision making in product-related issues
- Making presentations to C levels
- Making public speeches in product-related events
- Designing interfaces & workflows for new modules and new functions
- Analyzing the efficiency of the existing designs
- Monitoring customer satisfaction & gathering improvement points
- Analyzing teams working with/on the assigned products to improve efficiency
- Providing product training to internal teams
- Assisting with high-severity requests or issue escalations, as needed
- Develop strong relationships with development teams
- University degree in science and engineering field
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in Turkish & English
- For male candidates, no outstanding military obligations (completed, exempt or postponed)
- General knowledge of information technologies.
- Previous experience as a part of software development or digital transformation projects is a plus.
- Knowledge/experience with TFS, Jira, or similar tools is a plus.