R&D Coordination Specialist
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are looking for an R&D Coordination Specialist to join our team in İstanbul. If working on AI-powered technologies excites you, you might be the one we are looking for.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following;
- Acting as a lever in the company’s innovation road map by helping coordinate national and international R&D projects, collaborations, and subprocesses related to R&D from end to end
- Producing projects with high added-value and prestige, striving to make Sestek one of the top SMEs in R&D collaborations
- Providing coordination between project partners and the R&D team following up processes and correspondence of outputs
- Organizing periodic audit visits, preparing presentations, midterm reports, and demo task plans, presenting during the visit
- Taking an active role in patent, brand, and award filing processes of R&D outcomes.
- Researching alternative funding programs and calls such as of the European Commission, TÜBİTAK, Turkish Ministries, conducting the application and follow-up process
- Assisting the managerial activities of Sestek’s two Research Centers.
- BS degree in the science, engineering, or linguistics fields (having an MS degree in managerial fields is a plus)
- General knowledge of information technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in both Turkish and English. Another foreign language would be a plus.
- Solid effective communication, presentation, and persuasion skills
- Superb follow-up skills, and attention to detail
- Driver’s license (class B)
- No travel limitations