Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are looking for R&D Engineers who will work in our Ankara office and become a member of our growing company that is developing Conversational AI, Analytics, and Biometrics Solutions.
- Integrating machine learning applications into Sestek products
- Developing new Windows/Linux based applications and services as well as for ongoing projects,
- Integrating SESTEK products with systems either within or outside the company
- Contributing analysis and design phases of the projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- Good team worker and eager to take responsibility
- Willing to search, learn and use new technologies
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Military service must be completed or postponed for at least two years for male candidates.
- Advanced Object-Oriented Analysis and Design skills
- Good understanding of Software Design Patterns
- Proficiency in at least one of C#/C++ languages
- Experience in developing with ASP.NET MVC and NET Core technologies
- Database querying skills
- Experience in version control systems (TFS, SVN, Git, etc.)
- Experience in multithreaded programming
- Experience in database programming
- Knowledge of socket programming is a plus
- 2-3 year(s) of work experience as a developer preferably in large scale systems
- Understanding of DevOps processes is preferred