R&D Project Coordinator
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are looking for candidates to join our team as R&D Project Coordinator for our Istanbul Office. If AI-powered technologies excite you, you might be the one we are looking for.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Writing R&D project proposals and taking part in the application process for the relevant national/international R&D Programs such as TÜBİTAK, Horizon Europe, Eurostars, etc.
- Executing and reporting of ongoing R&D projects as part of programs mentioned above
- Coordinating the project members and shareholders, following and maintaining the project outputs and documents
- Gaining comprehensive knowledge on funds, grants and incentives about R&D and Technology, and following open calls on programs
- Following and documenting the processes of patent, trademark and software registrations in cooperation with the Consultancy Firm.
- Representing Sestek in generating potential R&D partnerships with universities and other companies/organizations
- Following national and international technological trends and developments
- Determining and planning resource requirements of R&D projects and executing cooperation with other departments/units in meeting those requirements
- Providing support for the management and monitoring of Sestek R&D Centers.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Liberal Arts
- At least 2 years of experience in national (TÜBİTAK, KOSGEB etc.) and international (framework programs, Eureka, Eurostars etc.) R&D Programs
- At least one R&D project writing and coordinating experience
- Advanced command of written and spoken English
- Preferably knowledge on intellectual and industrial property rights and Law on Supporting Research and Development Activities – No. 5746
- Strong ability of planning, reporting and coordination
- Solution oriented and having analytical thinking and organization skills
- Having good communication, persuasion and presentation skills
- Considering R&D, R&D Center, project management as part of her/his career plan,
- Enthusiastic about learning new technologies
- No restrictions to travel abroad