Sales Account Manager
Important Notice: Please submit your CV to email@example.com and quote reference code SAM001
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
We are looking for dedicated, ambitious, self-driven, energetic, and articulate team player to work as Sales Account Manager in our Istanbul office who is passionate about account management and customer experience.
We are seeking to hire a skilled Sales Account Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our current and future clients and help them achieve their goals.
The successful candidate will be responsible for;
- Developing long-term relationships with customers / partners and overseeing sales
- Work to satisfy customers’/partners’ needs and requests, respond to their queries in a timely manner and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer/partner networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers in a timely manner
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g. quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify opportunities for growth.
Requirements for the position are;
- BSc degree in Engineering Management or in related field
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Experience in Call Center is a plus
- Hands on experience in sales and an ability to deliver excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English
If you want to become a part of a dynamic team in an innovative environment, please kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company environment generates high rate of employee satisfaction.