Sales Account Manager
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are looking for a dedicated, ambitious, self-driven, energetic, and articulate team player to work as a Sales Manager in our İstanbul office who is passionate about account management and customer experience.
We are seeking to hire a skilled Sales Manager who will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with our current and future local clients and help them achieve their goals.
- Developing long-term relationships with customers/partners and overseeing sales
- Work to satisfy customers’/partners’ needs and requests, respond to their queries promptly, and aspire to deliver a positive customer experience.
- Generate new business using existing and potential customer/partner networks
- Resolve conflicts and provide solutions to customers on time
- Report on the status of accounts and transactions
- Set and track sales account targets, aligned with company objectives
- Monitor sales metrics (e.g., quarterly sales results and annual forecasts)
- Suggest actions to improve sales performance and identify growth opportunities.
- BSc degree in Engineering Management or a related field
- Proven work experience as a Sales account manager or Sales account executive
- Experience in Call Center is a plus
- Hands-on experience in sales and an ability to deliver an excellent customer experience
- Knowledge of CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel in particular)
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Business acumen with a problem-solving attitude
- An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills in English