Sales Operation Specialist
Working Style: Hybrid
We are looking for a “Sales Operation Specialist” who will be responsible for supporting international sales team for our growing Sales Operation Team. If you are passionate about sales operation, we believe that this position is just for you!
Who are we?
Sestek is a global technology company helping organizations with Conversational Solutions to be data-driven, increase efficiency and deliver better experiences for their customers. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing and voice biometrics technologies.
What we do?
We help companies use AI to automate customer processes, increase self-service rates and cut down operational costs
We analyze all customer-agent and customer-bot conversations to help companies understand the root cause behind customer issues.
We benefit from the most trusted security feature; the human voice, to help companies provide faster and safer services to their customers.
Would you like to know more about Knovvu? Knovvu is a registered trademark of Sestek.
What we expect?
- Supporting the international sales team,
- Doing research on potential customers and initiate contact with them,
- Preparing customer presentations and sales reports,
- Controlling and following the contracts,
- Entering the sales data to the CRM portal,
- Keeping meeting reports and informing related employees about meeting decisions,
- Tracking the business opportunities coming from different channels such as e-mail, phone calls etc., classifying and forwarding them to the related sales department,
- Doing customer satisfaction questionnaires and preparing an analysis of their results.
Perfect candidate with;
- Bachelor’s degree preferably from Computer Sciences or Industrial Engineering,
- One year of related experience is a plus,
- Good command of English to proceed with international contacts,
- Strong communication and organizational skills,
- Open to personal and professional development,
- Good analytical thinker and decision-maker,
- Team player,
- Planning a career in local/international sales or business development.
What we can offer you?
- A chance for being part of a company specialized in artificial intelligence
- Flat organizational structure and an energetic team
- Flexible/hybrid working style
- Private health insurance, meal card, transportation allowance
- Monthly budget for external activities with your colleagues
- Incentive for graduate and postgraduate studies
- Training opportunities for technical and personal development as well as support for certificate programs related to the field of profession
- Birthday celebrations, parties and happy hours, “Welcome to Spring/Fall” events
- Breakfast and healthy snacks at office all day long.
At Sestek we believe in all-inclusive organizational culture. We respect diversity and inclusion. All candidates are considered equally regardless of their race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics.
If you would like to know more about our culture, please feel free to visit our LinkedIn life page.