Sales Operation Specialist
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are seeking Sales Operation Specialist for our market-leading and innovative R&D company, which offers career opportunities in speech technologies that are among today’s most trending and top 10 future technologies.
The successful candidate will work in our İstanbul office and will be responsible for the following;
- Supporting the local and international sales team,
- Doing research on potential customers and initiate contact with them,
- Preparing customer presentations and sales reports,
- Controlling and following the contracts,
- Entering the sales data to the CRM portal,
- Keeping meeting reports and informing related employees about meeting decisions,
- Tracking the business opportunities coming from different channels such as e-mail, phone calls etc., classifying and forwarding them to the related sales department,
- Doing customer satisfaction questionnaires and preparing an analysis of their results.
Requirements of the position are:
- Bachelors degree preferably from Computer Sciences or Industrial Engineering,
- One year of related experience is a plus,
- Good command of English to proceed with international contacts,
- Strong communication and organizational skills,
- Open to personal and professional development,
- Good analytical thinker and decision-maker,
- Team player,
- Planning a career in local/international sales or business development.