Senior Application Support Consultant
Working Style: Remote
We are looking for a “Senior Application Support Consultant” who will be responsible for Sestek’s SaaS& Enterprise Conversational products’ support process. If you are passionate about solving the problems and supporting the customers, we believe that this position is just for you!
Who we are :
Sestek is a global technology company helping organizations with Conversational Solutions to be data-driven, increase efficiency and deliver better experiences for their customers. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing and voice biometrics technologies.
What we do :
We help companies use AI to automate customer processes, increase self-service rates and cut down operational costs
We analyze all customer-agent and customer-bot conversations to help companies understand the root cause behind customer issues.
We benefit from the most trusted security feature; the human voice, to help companies provide faster and safer services to their customers.
What we expect :
- Having a very good knowledge of Sestek Products on both front-end and back-end side.
- Being able to install Sestek products for different environments (Test, Preprod and Production) with coordination of project manager,
- Solving technical problems during projects and after the production according to service level agreements
- Giving basic level application support to the customers (Guidance for how to use the application)
- Responding to partner and customer enquiries through e-mail, ticket system and calls.
- Overseeing and follow-up on open customer issues
- Recording and manage best practice resolutions for company’s self-service knowledge base
- Developing customer relationships through professional, dependable, and accurate interactions
- Offering proactive communication to clients, account managers and project managers
Who we are looking for :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related area
- At least 4 years of experience in support engineering
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in handling tickets, working with project management, product management and software development teams.
- Great to have 2-year experience of Nuance, Verint or Nice call recorder solutions.
- Mid-level technical understanding and management of MS SQL Server and PostgreSQL Server
- At least mid-level database querying skills (Esp. for MS SQL Server)
- Mid-Level management skills for Microsoft Windows Servers, Installation and Configuration of its features such as IIS, .NET Framework etc.
- Basic network knowledge (TCP, UDP protocols; MRCP, SIP etc.)
- Nice to have understanding of DevOps environment
- Good command of debugging and diagnostic skills
- Common understanding of a software application architecture
- Advanced in English both spoken and written
- Excellent communication skills, customer orientation and organizational awareness
- Successful in time management and compatible with flexible working hours
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and can handle changing priorities