Senior Marketing Specialist
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are looking for a Senior Marketing Specialist to join our team. If working on AI-powered technologies excites you, you might be the one we are looking for.
- Leading product marketing activities to achieve marketing KPIs set by the upper management.
- Creating digital campaign strategy and follow successful execution and manage overall marketing budget.
- Building and managing content marketing strategy.
- Managing close relation with key stakeholders including Product Team, Sales Team and Customer Success team to plan marketing campaigns to support communication of product road map.
- Preparing and establishing seamless communication with the relevant agencies in accordance with the company’s yearly physical and digital activity plans.
- Evaluating and focusing on marketing-oriented strategies within the Marketing team.
- Following the company website on Google Analytics, making the necessary analysis, and drawing up an action plan. Watching and managing company social media accounts daily.
- Regularly producing written and visual content suitable for Sestek’s identity and field of operation, publishing various content and ensuring that it reaches the target audience and KPIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Engineering, or related fields.
- Top-level presentation skills for creating, visualizing, and completing the flow in presentations prepared for customers and business partners.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- Basic knowledge of MS Office applications, Mailchimp, and similar e-mailing applications.
- Basic experience in image and design platforms such as Canva/Shutterstock.
- Analytical thinking, effective communication skills