Senior Solution Engineer
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are seeking Software Solution Engineer for our market-leading and innovative R&D company, which offers career opportunities in speech technologies that are among today’s most trending and top 10 future technologies.
The successful candidate will work in our İstanbul office and will be responsible for the following;
- Integrating company products to different platforms and providing support for them
- Documenting Solutions.
- Being able to respond to technical problems of the customer, building topology, making developments and improvements on the system according to customer requirements.
- Composing weekly CRM reports
- Doing research about new modules and coding.
- Maintaining and updating the programs on customer products.
- Involving projects from the RFP stage through the end of the user acceptance testing of the solution
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related areas
- At least 6 years of coding experience is preferred.
- Topology and solution design experience with LB and Network knowledge.
- Experience in integration projects and solution design process.
- Good command of both written and spoken English.
- Ability to document code both in English and in Turkish.
- Sense of responsibility and being a team player.
- Military service must be completed or postponed for at least two years for male candidates.
- Experience in developing web-based applications with ASP.NET MVC, C# and .NET 4.5 and later technologies.
- Experience in REST, SOAP, Microservice architecture.
- Relational and Non-relational/NoSQL databases
- Knowledge of Windows Services
- Experience in automated testing (Unit/Integration/System Testing)
- Experience in Social media API
- Knowledge of Design Patterns and SOLID principles
- Knowledge of Git
- Knowledge of and experience in ExtJS, and/or NodeJS and/or SignalR and/or React and/or AngularJ.