Important Notice: Please submit your CV to email@example.com and quote reference code SA001
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
We are looking for Software Architect for our company that is developing Speech and Language Technology Solutions.
- Developing object and interface models of software,
- Developing critical parts of the software,
- Determining the technology, approach and infrastructure tools for projects
- Reviewing and auditing architectural structure and quality of the software in all phases of SW Development Life Cycle.
- Performing revision and refactoring on code to improve quality and performance
- Designing topology and configuration of hardware and systems on which the software will run.
- Taking role in design and development of infrastructure systems.
- Contacting with customers or consultancy teams in new / present projects, doing technical evaluations for new projects and attending meetings with customers.
- Training people on areas of expertise.
- Experience in developing web based applications with ASP.NET MVC, C# and .NET technologies,
- Experience in front-end technologies like, JQuery, HTML and CSS,
- Experience in developing Restful API with ASP.NET Web API,
- Having SQL knowledge,
- Good knowledge in Object-Oriented (OOP) software concepts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering or related areas,
- At least 8 years of coding experience,
- Good command of both written and spoken English,
- Ability to document code both in English and in Turkish,
- Military service must be completed or postponed for at least two years for male candidates.
- Experience in Design Patterns,
- Ability to develop “Code First” with Entity Framework,
- Experience in Azure,
- Experience in doing Unit test,
- Knowledge and experience of TFS.
If you want to become a part of a dynamic team in an innovative environment, please kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company environment generates high rate of employee satisfaction.