Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are looking for Software Engineers for our Ankara Office. If working on AI-powered technologies excite you, you might be the one we are looking for.
- Development and improvement of Sestek Call Recorder and its integration to call center customers
- Control and analyze the system periodically to verify that it is working correctly
- Solving problems by discussing with the development team and the customers
- Contributions and suggestions to improve the system
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronical Engineering related areas
- Good command of spoken and written English
- Sense of responsibility and being a team player
- Enthusiastic about researching, learning and using new technologies and techniques in work-related areas
- Being able to cope with problems and situations that are complicated/confusing and abstract thinking
- Military service should be completed or postponed for at least two years for male candidates
- Basic Object-Oriented Analysis and Design skills
- Basic understanding of Software Design Patterns
- Knowledge in at least one of C#/C++/Java languages
- Database querying skills
- Experience in version control systems (TFS, SVN, Git, etc.)
- Experience in multithreaded programming is a plus
- Experience in database programming in .NET is a plus
- Knowledge of socket programming is a plus
- 2-3 year(s) of work experience as a developer and in large scale systems is preferred.