Software Engineer – Core Technologies
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Sestek is a global technology company helping brands with conversational AI and Analytics solutions, to be data-driven, work efficiently, and deliver better experiences for their customers. Since 2000, Sestek has been developing patented technologies, leading a pioneering role in the collaboration between academia and industries such as financial services, telecommunications, retail, and the public sector. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing, and voice biometrics technologies.
About the Job
We are the market leader in Conversational AI and Analytics Solutions in Turkey, and we are becoming a global brand with our increasing international projects. We are seeking Software Engineers for our market-leading and innovative R&D company, which offers career opportunities in speech technologies that are among today’s most trending and top 10 future technologies.
Being a member of projects on speech technologies “Software Engineer” will be responsible for;
- Voice & signal processing,
- Network programming,
- Developing test programs,
- Contributing to CI/CD systems
- Realizing software development requests,
- Resolving software errors,
- Following the latest software technologies.
- Researching the lower-level third-party products required by the actual products that the company will offer to the customer and opening them for internal use,
- Enabling the integration of the company products with different platforms and providing support.
- Answering technical questions from customers and attends technical meetings.
- Solid knowledge of software development techniques,
- Good knowledge of C++, C++ building systems, Linux, GIT, and Multithreading concepts (such as thread, mutex, …)
- Result-oriented innovator, problem solver, analytical thinker.
- Experience in developing OOP software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer/ Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Good team worker and eager to take responsibility,
- Willing to search, learn and use new technologies,
- Good command of both written and spoken English,
- Military service must be completed or postponed for at least two years for male candidates.