Software Engineer (C++)
Working Style: Hybrid
We are looking for a “Software Engineer” who will be responsible for developing& maintaining C++ libraries for our growing AI Software Development Team. If you are passionate about C++ coding, we believe that this position is just for you!
Who we are :
Sestek is a global technology company helping organizations with Conversational Solutions to be data-driven, increase efficiency and deliver better experiences for their customers. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions are built by a team of 100+ engineers working on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing and voice biometrics technologies. Recently we have been acquired by Unifonic, a leading Communications Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider. We are now an international organization of 500+ young people.
What we expect :
- Develop& maintain C++ libraries mostly for use with text-to-speech (including text normalizer/denormalizer, phonetizer, diacritizer, +whatever becomes necessary for new language supports etc.).
- Interact with third party libraries with C/C++ API.
- Write& maintain OOP style C++ code.
- Implement algorithms in C++ that have been developed/tested by R&D teams.
- May implement DevOps tasks if the individual is interested.
Who we are looking for :
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field,
- Minimum 2 to 6 years of experience
- Proficient in C++
- Understands& writes OOP code
- Knows how to manage memory
- Preferably aware of concurrency concepts neural network
- Preferably understands basic neural network working principals
- Preferably 3-5 years of experience
What we can offer you :
- A chance for being part of a company specialized in artificial intelligence
- Flat organizational structure and an energetic team
- Flexible/hybrid working style and you can work in Ankara or İstanbul office
- Private health insurance, meal card, transportation allowance
- Monthly budget for external activities with your colleagues
- Incentive for graduate and postgraduate studies
- Training opportunities for technical and personal development as well as support for certificate programs related to the field of profession
- Birthday celebrations, parties and happy hours, “Welcome to Spring/Fall” events
- Breakfast and healthy snacks at office all day long