Software Support Specialist
Important Notice: Please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and quote reference code SSS001
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
We are seeking candidates for a market-leading, an innovative R&D company. We offer career opportunities in speech technologies. Speech is among today’s the most trending and top 10 future technologies.
The successful candidate will work as a Software Support Specialist in our Ankara office and will be responsible for the following:
- Good knowledge of C# and .NET Framework 4.5 or later versions
- Knowledge of visual studio 2015 or later versions
- Knowledge of SQL, T-SQL, MS SQL Server 2008 or later versions
- Experience in debugging
- Experience of server hardware and server operating systems and networking.
- Experience in TFS
- Experience in Software Testing
- University degree holder, preferably in the engineering field
- Minimum of two years of experience
- Good command of English language
- Telecom & call center technology experience is a plus
- Ambitious, sociable and analytical thinker
- Has time management and action planning skills
- Has the ability to learn quickly
- Has strong interpersonal skills
- Has high stress tolerance
- Good team player
- Has driver’s license (B class)
- Has no obstacle to travel and can work on-site
- For male candidates, no outstanding military obligations (completed or exempt)
- Answering customers’ questions about SESTEK products and solutions
- Investigating issues and providing product and technology support & maintenance to customers to ensure the continuous functionality of SESTEK solutions within SLA terms
- Planning and implementing complex installations and scheduling support operations, software upgrades etc.
If you want to become a part of a dynamic team in an innovative environment, please kindly send your resume to email@example.com
Our company environment generates high rate of employee satisfaction.