Working Style: Hybrid
We are looking for a “Test Engineer” who will be responsible for testing the products for our growing Software Test Team. If you are passionate about serving customers with minimum errors, preventing possible errors before they occur, we believe that this position is just for you!
Who are we?
Sestek is a global technology company helping organizations with Conversational Solutions to be data-driven, increase efficiency and deliver better experiences for their customers. Sestek’s AI-powered solutions depend on text-to-speech, speech recognition, natural language processing and voice biometrics technologies.
What we do?
We help companies use AI to automate customer processes, increase self-service rates and cut down operational costs
We analyze all customer-agent and customer-bot conversations to help companies understand the root cause behind customer issues.
We benefit from the most trusted security feature; the human voice, to help companies provide faster and safer services to their customers.
Would you like to know more about Knovvu? Knovvu is a registered trademark of Sestek.
What we expect?
- Testing the products based on quality and cost criteria, serving customers with minimum errors, preventing possible errors before they occur
- Applying the decided test methods and methodologies
- Developing new test scenarios and updating test documents according to development processes
- Attending project analysis meetings and contributing to design stages
- Creating test settings on virtual machines, updating and maintaining them if required
- Reporting test results
Perfect candidate with;
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or related area
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Good team worker and willing to take responsibility
- Having good analytical skills and patient
- Willing to search, learn and use new Technologies
- Military service must be completed or postponed for at least two years for male candidates
- Experience with MS SQL Server
- Experience in virtual machine platform Hyper-V or Vmware
- Basic knowledge of SQL, Postman, and JMeter
- Experience with Selenium and/or Linux would be a plus
What we can offer you?
- A chance for being part of a company specialized in artificial intelligence
- Flat organizational structure and an energetic team
- Flexible/hybrid working style and you can work in Ankara or İstanbul office
- Private health insurance, meal card, transportation allowance
- Monthly budget for external activities with your colleagues
- Incentive for graduate and postgraduate studies
- Training opportunities for technical and personal development as well as support for certificate programs related to the field of profession
- Birthday celebrations, parties and happy hours, “Welcome to Spring/Fall” events
- Breakfast and healthy snacks at office all day long.
At Sestek we believe in all-inclusive organizational culture. We respect diversity and inclusion. All candidates are considered equally regardless of their race, religion, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national or ethnic origin, marital status, family status, disability, genetic characteristics.
If you would like to know more about our culture, please feel free to visit our LinkedIn life page.