Software Support Specialist-İstanbul
Important Notice: Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
Location: Istanbul/European side
We are looking for Software Support Specialists to become a member of our growing company that is developing Speech and Language Technology Solutions.
- University degree holder preferably in an engineering field
- Minimum of two years’ experience
- Good command of the English language
- Preferably knowledge and experience in databases (SQL, MYSQL)
- Preferably experience of server operating systems
- Theoretical and practical (testing, troubleshooting) knowledge
- Ambitious, sociable and analytical thinker
- Has time management and action planning skills
- Has the ability to learn quickly
- Good team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Has high stress tolerance
- Driver’s license (B class)
- For male candidates, no outstanding military obligations (completed or exempt)
- Has no obstacle to travel (domestic and international) and can work on-site
- Answering customers’ questions about Sestek software products and solutions,
- Investigating issues and providing product and technology support & maintenance to customers to ensure the continuous functionality of Sestek software solutions within SLA terms,
- Planning and implementing complex software installations and scheduling support operations, software upgrades etc.
- Testing software,
- Writing scripts to automate tasks and workflows.
If you want to become a part of a dynamic team in an innovative environment, please kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our company environment generates high rate of employee satisfaction.