Web Development Team Leader (Ankara)
Important Notice: Please submit your CV to email@example.com
Position Type: Permanent / Full time
We are looking for a Web Development Team Leader for Ankara Office who will be a member our company that is developing Speech and Language Technology Solutions.
- Hands on experience of OOP (Object Oriented Programming), AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), Design Patterns, Cross Cutting Concerns (Logging, Caching, Security, Exception Handling), Solid Principles
- Programming skills in C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC and Restful/SOAP Web services
- Strong knowledge on ORM (Entity Framework, NHibernate, etc.)
- Strong knowledge on Dependency Injection, IoC Containers, Life Cycles
- Knowledge on client-side technologies like Bootstrap, AngularJS, Ext JS
- Strong skill and knowledge on Microsoft SQL Server, Querying and Reporting
- Experience on server/client-side caching mechanism
- 5+ years of experience, preferably in a technical leadership position.
- Guiding team development efforts towards successful project delivery
- Providing technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship
- Designing the software application architectures, hands-on coding with the team and developing major tasks
- Maintaining high standards of software quality within the team by establishing good practices and habits
- Analyzing and resolving technical problems, assisting in third-level support when needed
- Developing integrations between applications
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user’s requirements, development of user stories, estimates and work plans
- Providing in-company trainings
- Following cutting-edge technologies.
If you want to become a part of a dynamic team in an innovative environment, please kindly send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our company environment generates high rate of employee satisfaction.