Young Talent Recruitment Program
Important Notice: Please submit your CV to email@example.com and quote reference code YTRP
Position Type: Opportunity to continue as a full-time
Location: Istanbul/European side
As a market-leading and innovative R&D company, we offer career opportunities in speech technologies which are among today’s most trending and top10 future technologies. At Sestek, we believe the most important asset that will contribute to our success is our employees. For this reason, we work hard to provide a work environment which enables our employees to work effectively, contribute to their career development, and assess their performance objectively.
You can build a solid and valuable career in Sestek. We encourage you to apply to become a member of our organization like many employees whose first concern is career development.
You can apply by sending your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org until the end of April 30th, if you are:
- A senior student at the university, just graduated or with at least one year of work experience,
- A person who wants to have a career in software development, R&D and business analysis,
- Inquisitive, assertive, idealist and promoter,
- Ambitious, sociable and analytical thinker.
The candidates will take our tests and will be invited for an interview. Successful candidates will have the opportunity start working as part time R&D Specialists and will have the following benefits:
- Net monthly salary (will be determined according to the number of days worked)
- Transportation and lunch assistance (will be determined according to the number of days worked)
- Participation in in-house training
- Taking a role in projects, participate in R&D studies, or do software development
- Opportunity to continue as a full-time R&D Engineer after graduation.
Please send your resume to email@example.com with the reference code of YTRP.