SESTEK Speech Analytics transcribes the recorded audio to digital text & analyzes customer-agent interactions in call centers based on its Speech-To-Text and emotion detection technologies and reveals important insights by applying data mining methods. SESTEK Speech Analytics is an efficient call tracking software that enables companies to drive customer satisfaction, improve agent effectiveness and optimize call center processes by evaluating various components such as hold time, average handle time, call transfers and first call resolution. SESTEK Speech Analytics, which turns unstructured phone conversations into meaningful data, is a crucial contact center application. The contribution of SESTEK Speech Analytics to call centres has reflections on efficiency, marketing effectiveness and performance management.
SESTEK Speech Analytics can help companies gain deep insights from customer interactions that can be used to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty, and improve operational efficiency. With the help of speech-to-text module of SESTEK Speech Analytics data mining methods can be applied to 100 % of call recordings in order to uncover root causes and hidden insights in the conversations. With its emotion detection module SESTEK Speech Analytics identifies emotion via variations of pitch or tone. Emotion detection module gives important insights about customer dissatisfaction and agent performance. Data mining software SESTEK Speech Analytics also gives information about interruption rate of the the conversation in which the customer and the agent are talking simultaneously. This analysis not only gives the idea about customer dissatisfaction but also identifies periods of silence during conversations.
SESTEK Speech Analytics which is one of the most efficient call centre solutions;
- Consolidates specific agent performance data.
- Generates customizable personalized scorecards for agents to view their performance in terms of absenteeism, adherence, average handle time and quality.
- Consolidates performance reports based on call centric operations.
- Increases productivity and contact centre efficiency by automating manual processes and reducing operational costs.
- Contributes to improved average handle time, first call resolution rates and reduced call center costs.
- Helps contact centers uncover training opportunities to improve agent performance.
- Reduces customer wait times by optimizing high average handle time which results with increased call centre service quality & customer satisfaction.
- Enables marketing department to assess customers’ reactions to marketing efforts and attitudes toward competitors.
- Supports customer satisfaction whilst increasing retention rate crosswise decreasing churn rate.
- Contributes to call center management by giving important insights about call center metrics.
Area of Use
SESTEK Speech Analytics which is one of the most efficient contact center applications analyzes recorded conversations to extract business intelligence. It helps call center managers to unveil important insights in terms of;
- Call center monitoring and call center reporting
- Agent performance analysis & training
- Customer satisfaction & customer service quality analysis
- Automation of quality monitoring processes
- Issues and crises management
- Competition, market & campaign feedback analysis
- Identification of cross sales opportunities
- Speech-to-text technology of SESTEK Speech Analytics uncovers root causes and hidden insights by transcribing recorded calls to digital text.
- With emotion detection module SESTEK Speech Analytics provides crucial insights about problematic conversations that result from customer dissatisfaction by using the ratios of anger, monotony, interruption, and silence as evaluation criteria.
- Topic identification module of SESTEK Speech Analytics evaluates the whole content of speech and classifies calls into specific categories of interest to the supervisors rather than flagging calls by a specific word as in word spotting.
- Quality Management and FCR Analytics integration empowers Quality Management and FCR Analytics modules with Speech Analyics features.
- Statistical comparison module of SESTEK Speech Analytics enables companies to analyze recorded calls statistically by applying root-cause analysis.
- With evaluation module SESTEK Speech Analytics evaluates the agent performance in a goal oriented way with the help of specific set of criteria rather than evaluating randomly.
- Online module of SESTEK Speech Analytics analyzes spoken interactions as they occur and alerts the supervisor with a pop-up when an agent says a forbidden word. Thus provides managers with real time agent guidance.
- With trend analysis module SESTEK Speech Analytics enables companies to gauge effectiveness of marketing efforts and evaluate company situation in regards to competition by focusing on the most frequently used words and phrases within a given time period.
- Practical search engine of SESTEK Speech Analytics allows users to search for an unlimited number of terms by creating queries that include various components such as date, agent group, word group, customer gender, interruption rate etc.
- Comprehensive reporting module of SESTEK Speech Analytics enables users to create reports daily/weekly/monthly basis and send them to the related departments as XML documents via email.
- As an efficient contact center software SESTEK Speech Analytics includes integrated stereo voice recorder.