SESTEK Verification On-the-Go verifies a caller’s identity during the conversation. The technology is based on the comparison of the characteristics of the customer’s voice to the voiceprints in the database which are formed on-the-go without the requirement of a passphrase.
By transforming natural speech into an effective security tool Verification On-the-Go verifies customers’ identities in seconds without interrupting the call. The technology not only provides a smooth customer experience but also provides a powerful security tool against fraud and identity theft.
- Effective protection with the help of voice biometrics
- Transparent enrollment and identity verification
- Proactive fraud detection
- Gender detection
Enhanced Customer Experience
- Transparent authentication during the course of a natural conversation
- No time loss with conventional security measures
- Faster authentication and safer transactions
- Increased customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Shorter call duration
- Lower costs
- Higher contact center efficiency
- Language, accent and content independence
- Integration with CRM, CTI and workstation
SESTEK is featured in DMG Consulting’s 2016 Voice Biometrics Product and Market Report. The report analyzes market trends and challenges. It reviews product innovation and competitive landscape. It also presents market activity data with five-year projections.
The report reviewed SESTEK Voice Biometrics technologies in terms of omni-channel capabilities, enrollment authentication methods, fraud/risk management approach, and value-added capabilities. SESTEK develops voice biometrics technologies with the aim of increasing efficiency by reducing costs and making life more convenient by providing practical solutions. To learn more about “The 2016 Voice Biometrics Product and Market Report,” please click here.