services through a
1 CARE MANAGEMENT
• Delivering crucial information to patients about
conditions, illnesses or upcoming procedures.
• Offering consultation to patients based on their
personal medical history.
• Sharing healthcare recommendations with
• Assessing patients’ health based on the indicated
symptoms and personal medical history.
2 ASSISTANCE FOR CLINICIANS
• Helping clinicians with administrative tasks
(appointments, refilling prescription medications).
• Supporting clinicians at the point-of-care by
providing information to doctors about:
• active ingredients within medications
• drug alternatives.
• medicine interactions and proper dosage.
3 ASSISTANCE FOR PATIENTS
• Offering a regular follow up care after a doctor’s
visit or surgery.
• Helping patients to book appointments.
• Reminding patients to take their medications.
4 PSYCHOLOGICAL CONSULTATION
• Providing digital mental-health care.
• Delivering interactive cognitive behavioral
• Offering positive and motivational
• Helping users manage symptoms of anxiety and